Usability Principles (1h)
Learn about user experience principles, such as heuristic rules and best practices.
In this course, I combine concepts, real-life examples, and practical exercises to make sure it's not just theory but a skill you can apply to your wireframes, web and app designs right away.
- Real-world references and mental models
- Jakob's Law - other pages
- Consistency is key
- Hick's Law - choice and limitation
- The magic number is 4 !
- Page positioning & scanning patterns
- Feedback and system status
- Error prevention
- Error handling
- A word on dopamine & ethical design
This course is for you if you're new to UX design or an experienced designer and want to improve your skills.
Take full course
Join the Newsletter
Sign up and be the first to know about new releases, workshops, and articles.